- Download machine logs
- Automatically download latest firmware from official website
- Missing device options
- Raft option when using slic3r
- USB cable message dropping
- Camera center will target selected 3d objects
We will share all the latest news you need to know about FLUX, including product development, sales discount, cool projects, and more!
– CRC32 error issue.
– Updates USB cable protocol. Reduce the chance of disconnection
– Movement tests triggered when executing engraving tasks
– Blade module calibration issue
– Fixed when wifi connection not available, FS will use USB connection (if plugged in)
– Fixed initial startup stuck at certain position for laser job
– Fixed change filament not displaying properly
– Fixed pressing delete button will accidently delete selected file when dashboard is not focused
– Several users reports CRC32 error when printing. This is caused by nwjs and we’re currently investigating and finding solutions. Most of the time, users should be able to resume printing by clicking start again