– Cannot into Print page and display “WebGL is not supported” that happened on some computers.
– Firmware of FLUX has been updated but still pop up new firmware notice.
– Remove duplicate “cut_bottom” at Expert Settings.
– Remove duplicate “z_offset” at Expert Settings.
– “support_type = touching_build_plate” not work at Expert Settings.
– Delete button cannot remove object. (Windows)
– “Clear Scene” in Menu -> Edit cannot use.
– Support -> Spacing not work in Cura2 of Slicing Engine.
– Default Expert Setting change.
— retraction_amount = 8
— retraction_count_max = 15
— retraction_extrusion_window = 8
— retraction_prime_speed = 80
— retraction_retract_speed = 80
— z_offset = 0.1
— support_line_distance = 2.0
– Cloud server connection stability
– Increase the stability of the machine
Critical Update! the settings which is under 0.9.0 version will not be inherited.
– Now can delete file via a button in Dashboard
– Now can delete custom material preset via a button in Load Config
– Auto install USB driver when FLUX Studio installation. (windows version)
– Now can uninstall FLUX Studio in Apps & features at Apps. (windows version)
– Sometimes will not extruding properly filament after using autoload filament.
– That is going to popup Toolhead not detected when using autoload filament without
– FLUX Studio is going to crash if long pushed button on the FLUX when autoloading
– FLUX Studio is going to freeze if using “View Frame” function with float number at
object height in engrave.
– FLUX Studio is going to freeze if cannot found any machine when printing tutorial.
– Sometimes Slicing Engine will auto set to Slic3r cause advanced parameters error occurred
after changing language.
– That is going to popup notification if VC++ 2015 is not installed. (windows version)
– Sometimes camera will not properly following the object in PRINT page.
– Calibration function of ENGRAVE doesn’t work properly.
– That still display success connected if is actually WIFI setting fail.
– Cannot bind/unbind machine via USB cable.
– Sometimes cannot reconnect machine when has been disconnected.
– Sometimes is going to freezing at 5% when slicing engine is CURA. (windows verison)
– Sometimes FLUX Studio will freeze when into SCAN page.
– Change default slicer engine to CURA2.
– Remove movement testing in printing tutorial.
– Change calibration image of ENGRAVE which is added use instruction.
– Change description, from “New machine” to “Machine setup”.
– Improve USB stability.
– Firmware update via USB cable is going to
display “cannot connect machine”
even has been success.
– Disable “Filament Detection” now effect
on load filament.
– Optimize extruding speed when
– Optimize filament position recovering
from pause stage
– Improved USB cable stability
– Disable movement test at default
– CRC32 error issue.
– Updates USB cable protocol. Reduce the chance of disconnection
– Movement tests triggered when executing engraving tasks
– Blade module calibration issue