– Add support for Color Seperation Mode
– Add support for SVG Clippath & Symbol
– Add support for laser path optimization
– Improve toolpath calcuation performance
– Reverse layer orders in laser mode
– Change default speed in laser mode
– Fix loading large bitmap
– Fix SVG parser dependencies
– Fix support for OS X version below 10.12
– Fix loading flexible filament
– Fix reading Coreldraw SVG size
– Fix other bugs
– Support cutting toolhead
– Fixed: Potential cloud binding issue
– Interface for the new cutting toolhead
– Frame preview with low power laser in engraving interface
– Default machine is now removable in Preferences
– Toolhead Information in Menu > Machines
– Menu > Edit > Align to center in printing & engraving interface
– Word breaking in alert messages
– Precisely display positions of engraving images
– Shortcut keys for Windows
– Menu > Clear Scene now works in engrave, draw and cut
– Non-shading engraving will now run faster in blank area
– Faster engraving gcode generation
– Fix scanning with HD Camera
1. Fix BAD_COMMAND MOVE in laser
– Unknown error when starting a new task
– Machine M666 R, D setting issue
– Z Calibration with printing toolhead will not affect engraving toolhead Continue reading “FLUX Delta Family Firmware 1.6.51”
– Added a new device setting: Disable movement tests before printing
– Added a new device setting: Machine Radius, for better geometric correction
– Fixed support disabling
– Configurable machine radius, for better geometric correction（With FLUX Studio 0.7.5）
– Configurable movement tests, users are now able to disable the feature（With FLUX Studio 0.7.5）
– Upgrade Kit Extrusion Issue
– Partial Binding Issue
– Partial Operation Error Issue
– Retract 40mm when task aborted by user
– Movement tests is disable by default for FLUX Delta original
– HD Camera Calibration
– Reduce possibility of binding fail
– Will run a movement test before printing
– Separate Cura2 settings from Slic3r mapping, but Cura 15.04 stays the same.
– Added settings ( under preference > device ) for upgrade kits and status-changing postback url for IFTTT.
– Fixed Cura2 in Windows / Ubuntu.
– Fixed connection settings bug.
– Fixed abnormal ws disconnect behavior.
– Fixed progress window is blocking when slice error happened ( blocking error message ) under certain condition.
– Fixed bottom left progress bar overflow problem.
– Fixed the issue of svg being imported as bitmap sometimes.
– Fixed sometimes-missing start, stop button in the Dashboard.
– Allow more characters to be used in AP mode / password.
– Move reset config into Preferences.
– More dedicate settings for different quality / model profiles.
– Improved default machine searching behavior.
– Code-signed to FLUX USB Cable Driver to pass Windows security policy.
– Removed unnecessary windows files.
– Global error handler for more consistent error message display.