1. Add options for disabling auto slicing and target locking camera.
1. Slight UI adjustment
2. Add some parameters into Advanced panel for printing.
3. Removed Slic3r / CuraEngine 1
1. Fix wrong SVG position in Beambox interface
2. Fix wrong SVG sizing in Beambox interface
– Improve light color engraving effect
– Improve usability of action mode
At FLUX, we have high expectations for the possibilities of cryptocurrency. In the past two years, cryptocurrency has proved its benefit in the market. Though some might disagree, we still believe that there are a number of altcoins that possess unique and outstanding values. We aim to provide safer and user-oriented payment methods, therefore FLUX will become one of the not-so-many companies that take cryptocurrencies and be on the cutting edge of technology.
FLUX Store now accepts 5 cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, BCC, DASH, ETH), you can use them to purchase FLUX products, including the FLUX Delta+, and all kinds of filament and accessories on our store. With these products, you can make amazing things.
Let us get started!
– Add support for Color Seperation Mode
– Add support for SVG Clippath & Symbol
– Add support for laser path optimization
– Improve toolpath calcuation performance
– Reverse layer orders in laser mode
– Change default speed in laser mode
– Fix loading large bitmap
– Fix SVG parser dependencies
– Fix support for OS X version below 10.12
– Fix loading flexible filament
– Fix reading Coreldraw SVG size
– Fix other bugs
– Beambox SVG parser support symbol and clipping mask
– “Change Filament” and “Set Toolhead Temperature” doesn’t not work
– Beambox camera calibration return “Cannot read property ‘x’ of undefined”
– Beambox supported
– Flexible filament spported
– Cannot into Print page and display “WebGL is not supported” that happened on some computers.
– Firmware of FLUX has been updated but still pop up new firmware notice.
– Remove duplicate “cut_bottom” at Expert Settings.
– Remove duplicate “z_offset” at Expert Settings.
– “support_type = touching_build_plate” not work at Expert Settings.
– Delete button cannot remove object. (Windows)
– “Clear Scene” in Menu -> Edit cannot use.
– Support -> Spacing not work in Cura2 of Slicing Engine.
– Default Expert Setting change.
— retraction_amount = 8
— retraction_count_max = 15
— retraction_extrusion_window = 8
— retraction_prime_speed = 80
— retraction_retract_speed = 80
— z_offset = 0.1
— support_line_distance = 2.0
– Cloud server connection stability
– Increase the stability of the machine
Critical Update! the settings which is under 0.9.0 version will not be inherited.
– Now can delete file via a button in Dashboard
– Now can delete custom material preset via a button in Load Config
– Auto install USB driver when FLUX Studio installation. (windows version)
– Now can uninstall FLUX Studio in Apps & features at Apps. (windows version)
– Sometimes will not extruding properly filament after using autoload filament.
– That is going to popup Toolhead not detected when using autoload filament without
– FLUX Studio is going to crash if long pushed button on the FLUX when autoloading
– FLUX Studio is going to freeze if using “View Frame” function with float number at
object height in engrave.
– FLUX Studio is going to freeze if cannot found any machine when printing tutorial.
– Sometimes Slicing Engine will auto set to Slic3r cause advanced parameters error occurred
after changing language.
– That is going to popup notification if VC++ 2015 is not installed. (windows version)
– Sometimes camera will not properly following the object in PRINT page.
– Calibration function of ENGRAVE doesn’t work properly.
– That still display success connected if is actually WIFI setting fail.
– Cannot bind/unbind machine via USB cable.
– Sometimes cannot reconnect machine when has been disconnected.
– Sometimes is going to freezing at 5% when slicing engine is CURA. (windows verison)
– Sometimes FLUX Studio will freeze when into SCAN page.
– Change default slicer engine to CURA2.
– Remove movement testing in printing tutorial.
– Change calibration image of ENGRAVE which is added use instruction.
– Change description, from “New machine” to “Machine setup”.
– Improve USB stability.
– Firmware update via USB cable is going to
display “cannot connect machine”
even has been success.
– Disable “Filament Detection” now effect
on load filament.
– Optimize extruding speed when
– Optimize filament position recovering
from pause stage
– Improved USB cable stability
– Disable movement test at default