1. Fixed parameter would not be copied when copy layers.
2. Fixed imported dxf file could not be moved.
3. Fixed some redo related bugs.
1. Vertical text tab switch.
2. Toolbar > Edit > Redo: Redo undone changes.
3. Preference > Modules: Setting modules
1. Fixed cutting unexpected path of vectorized images.
2. Fixed unexpected text translation after rotation.
1. Fixed Network testing sticking bug in windows.
2. Fixed bugs when cropping downsampled image.
3. Fixed bugs when disassemble resized imported svg.
1. New Line when Text Editing: When Preferences > Text To Path > Optimization is on, Press Shift key + Enter key to change line.
1. Fixed some layer in engraving example would not be engraved.
1. Fixed problem when import sag by layer, some element won’t be cut.
2. Fixed problem that could not find some machine when exporting.
3. Fixed object panel blocking problems.
1 . Added object panel for group, multi select.
2. Added top menu click feedback.
3. Added element sensor area.
4. Added titlebar > Edit > Path > Decompose Discrete Path: Decompose path to multi pathes.
1. Fixed problem that turning on borderless mode after regular camera calibration.
1. Fixed bug when converting text to path.
2. Fixed speed warning not showing problem when exporting rectangle, polygon.
3. Fixed [object object] error when camera calibrating.
4. Fixed style not applying problem when importing svg by no layer.
5. Fixed problem that Titlebar > View Borderless Mode would be turn off after restarting Beam Studio.
6. Fixed problem when scaling rotated elements in group, rotation information would miss.
7. Fixed scaling number in camera calibration are not displayed correctly.
8. Fixed problem would cut contour when engraving filled objects.
1. After borderless mode camera calibration, turn on Titlebar > View > Borderless Mode automatically
2. Changed step number when camera calibrating.
1. Fixed problem sometime default machine could not enter preview mode.
2. Fixed problem when importing SVG file whose unit is not “ x ” , unit would not be wrong.
1. Added Check for Update: Menubar > Help > Check for Update: Check if there is any available updates. You can set auto checking and target version in preferences.
2. Added Preferences > Editor > Bitmap Image Quality: Setting image downsampling when editing for operation speed, when exporting task Beam Studio will always use original quality.
3. Added when importing SVG file by layers, enabling setting layer parameter by layer name. For example, parameter of layer named “OOXX#S10P50” will be set to speed: 10 mm/s and power 50%.
4. Added Menubar > Edit > Layer > Color Settings: Set default parameters for colors when importing svg by color.
5. Added pop up warning for over sized dxf files.
1. Changed error hint when importing SVG and exporting task.
2. Changed Network Testing panel “ Local Ip address” to “Local IP address”.
3. When importing dxf files, objects in the same layer will be grouped.
1. Fixed problem when exporting, Retrieve Image Data would not stop.
2. Fixed problem when editing flipped image, image would be flipped back.
3. Fixed problem when disassembling <use> tag elements, other elements referring the same symbol would disappear.
4. Fixed the language and parameter of default configuration would not follow selected languages and selected machine.
5 . Fixed problem when importing dxf files, the x value would not align to the origin.
1 . Added Menubar > File > Open Recent: Opening recent used bvg files.
2. Added Menubar > File > Export to: Exporting current scene to svg, png, jpg and flux task file.
3. Added Dialog when leaving current work without saving.
1. Titlebar will show current file title.
2. Changed Toolbar > “ Import ” to “ Open ” , “ Save Scene ” to “ Save ”.
3. Changed first engraving example file cutting layer speed to 5 mm/s.
4. Changed method of image trace after camera previewing, using image vectorization.
5. Changed default parameter for beamo when cutting 5mm materials.
6. Changed Toolbar > Edit > Offest to Toolbar > Edit > Object > Offset
1. Fixed problem when reading certain files, reading progress would not stop.
2. Fixed displayed beamo work area did not match actual beamo work area.
3. Fixed Edit > Image > Invert Color would fail when applying to large images.
4. Edit Image Panel layout bug.
5. Laser Parameter Management Panel: power would not show correctly.
6. Fixed some path objects would disappear after editing.
7. Fixed object panel would exceed window size when stretching.
8. Fixed exporting files with dash would crush.
1. Added Line tool at left panel
2. Preference Text to Path Optimization, solving that loading font overtime problems.
3. Toolbar > Edit > Offset: Generation path based on the contours of selecting objects, now supporting rectangles, ellipses, paths and polygons.
4. Showing object size immediately when creating or resizing objects.