– Firmware update via USB cable is going to
display “cannot connect machine”
even has been success.
– Disable “Filament Detection” now effect
on load filament.
– Optimize extruding speed when
– Optimize filament position recovering
from pause stage
– Improved USB cable stability
– Disable movement test at default
– CRC32 error issue.
– Updates USB cable protocol. Reduce the chance of disconnection
– Movement tests triggered when executing engraving tasks
– Blade module calibration issue
– Fixed when wifi connection not available, FS will use USB connection (if plugged in)
– Fixed initial startup stuck at certain position for laser job
– Fixed change filament not displaying properly
– Fixed pressing delete button will accidently delete selected file when dashboard is not focused
– Several users reports CRC32 error when printing. This is caused by nwjs and we’re currently investigating and finding solutions. Most of the time, users should be able to resume printing by clicking start again
[ FLUX Delta Family Warranty Policy ]
Hello FLUX Delta and FLUX Delta+ users!
After busy months of production and shipping of our new product, FLUX Delta+, our community is growing stronger and more people are enjoying the fun of digital creation.
To provide better customer support, we will update the FLUX Delta warranty policy, the new policy will be effective in one week (2017/5/5).
[ FLUX Delta warranty policy revision]
The road for FLUX Delta was quite bumpy at first, thanks to the continued support from all the FLUX Delta users, we found solutions to the issues together. Though the process wasn’t easy, the team managed to provide RMA service without any charge and the free upgrade kit campaign, which will end on May 5th as well.
To strive for better quality of our customer service, the team will start to enforce the warranty policy. We will charge repair costs and shipping fees for RMA service if the warranty of the product has expired.
The warraty starts from the date of delivery to the end-user purchaser.
For warranty periods of FLUX Delta products and modules, please see the chart below:
|FLUX Delta Printing Toolhead
|FLUX Delta Laser Module
|FLUX Delta Holder Module
[ FLUX Delta+ Warranty Policy ]
Howdy newcomers! We’ve been shipping out FLUX Delta+ orders and receiving some great feedbacks from users. Although some users are still waiting for a second shipment for the modules, don’t worry, the warranty starts from the date of delivery. Within a month after delivery, FLUX Inc. will pay the shipping cost for RMA service. Subsequently, during the warranty period, the customer is responsible for shipping costs.
For warranty periods of FLUX Delta+ products and modules, please see the chart below:
|FLUX Delta+ Printing Toolhead
|FLUX Delta+ Laser Module
|FLUX Delta+ Holder Module
|FLUX Delta+ Blade Module
Feel free to submit a request to our support staff if you have any questions regarding the warranty policy. Thank you for your support and understanding.
– Support cutting toolhead
– Fixed: Potential cloud binding issue
– Interface for the new cutting toolhead
– Frame preview with low power laser in engraving interface
– Default machine is now removable in Preferences
– Toolhead Information in Menu > Machines
– Menu > Edit > Align to center in printing & engraving interface
– Word breaking in alert messages
– Precisely display positions of engraving images
– Shortcut keys for Windows
– Menu > Clear Scene now works in engrave, draw and cut
– Non-shading engraving will now run faster in blank area
– Faster engraving gcode generation
– Fix scanning with HD Camera
1. Fix BAD_COMMAND MOVE in laser