1. Fixed bugs that causing finding machine failed.
2. Fixed the text cursor would not disappear after resizing or rotating text.
3. Fixed direction key shortcuts behaviors.
4. Fixed presets management page related bugs.
1. Added preview for layer dragging.
1. Changed “Beamo Wood 3mm Cutting Preset” to power: 45%, speed: 5mm/s.
2. Changed click sersory region calculaiton.
1. Fixed unnecessary save file dialog when saving existing file.
2. Fixed wrong SVG version warning when importing AI / PDF files.
3. Fixed camera calibration retry button failed to resend cutting task.
4. Fixed that Beam Studio stucked at loading screen when starting.
5. Fixed that menu would not close when click on submenu item in Windows.
6. Fixed bitmap color was not same as layer setting.
7. Fixed camera preview image bugs after change workarea size.
8. Fixed imported WEBP bitmap images were not able to edit.
9. Fixed imported SVG files would not trigger speed alert for vector.
10. Fixed bug when importing SVG after clearing scene.
1. Added current version in update notification text content.
2. Added Germany.
3. Added “Preference” > “Editor” > “Continuous”: Drawing selected shapes until changing mode.
4. Added start tutorial and new interface introduction.
5. Added task reloacte feature. Beambox Firmware 3.2.4+ needed.
6. Added “Preference” > “Editor” > “Default Font”: Set default font for texts.
7. Added “Skip” and “Cancel” button in network setting page.
8. Added previewing boundary when hybrid-laser add-on enabled, avoiding collision.
9. Added TCP discovering method.
10. Added left tool panel shortcuts.
11. Added “Export” in laser preset dropdown.
12. Added DPI values for resolution in document setting.
13. Added Error codes.
14. Added progress bar when disassembling SVG.
15. Added hint when creating polygons.
16. Added repear and z step setting in laser parameter management panel.
1. Changed UI.
2. Changed color and opacity for rotary line.
3. Changed presets, replacing monochronical / shading engraving preset when engraving preset.
4. Changed scrolling zooming behavior.
5. Changed multiselecting displaying.
6. Changed DXF parsing method, optimizing loading speed of DXF files.
7. Changed default image shading to “on”.
8. Removed horizontal stripe calibration in “Preference”. Horizontal stripes can be fixed by changing driver IC.
9. Changed threshold slightly for shading images.
10. Changed SVG loading process, optimizing loading time for path with numerous nodes.
11. Changed certain add-ons, which workarea model does not support, to disabled. 當工作範圍機型不支援時，將自動對焦模組與混合雷射模組改為無法啟用。
12. Changed menubar layout, move “About Beam Studio” and “Switch Version” to “Help” menu for Windows system.
13. When exporting or previewing with no machine available, pop up alert directly.
14. Changed polygon increase / decrease side behaviors.
15. Changed “Preference” group names:
Engraving => Rastering (Scanning),
Path => Vector (Outlines),
Text to Path Group => Text
16. Changed “Preference” setting names:
Notification => Desktop Notification,
Fast Engraving => Speed Optimization
Constrain Export Speed => Speed Limit (20mm/s)
1. Fixed Error when quitting Beam Studio.
1. Added new resolution “Ultra High” in document setting.
1. Update imported dxf and svg files display when zooming.
2. Changed connecting settings pages.
3. Removed speed warning when engraving gradient image.
1. Some laser panel bugs.
2. Displaying bugs when importing svg by layers.
1. Fixed stroke-width bug when importing svg files by color.
2. Fixed parameter error in Material Cutting Task – Simple.
3. Fixed selecting box error after clearing scene.
4. Fixed flipping when multi-selecting.
1. Added new method to render imported dxf and svg files, improving performance after importing.
2. Added preview limit when diode add-on is enabled, avoiding collision at right side.
3. Support dragging layers to sort layers.
4. Added select all short cut when editing text.
5. Added button to display last calibration result when doing camera calibration.
1. When default unit is inch, laser panel will displayed in inch.
1. Export only one segment when offsetting outward.
2. Supported MacOS 10.13
3. Unexpected backend waring when starting.
4. Paste would executed twice sometimes.
5. Wrong Layer name when importing sag made by Inkscape by layer .
6. Flipping bug when importing dxf.
7. Unexpected slow speed when moving to first point of engraving.
8. Wrong focus adjusting height.
1. Support ai, pdf files.
1. Failed to move to layers when multi-selecting
2. Unable to save layer configuration.
3. Image resolution bugs when exporting.
1. Images using layer color.
2. Copy/Paste/Cut when editing text.
3. Edit > Image > Generate Chamfer: Add chamfer to image for better effect when engraving stamps.
1. Removed unexpected pause when using beamo rotary.
2. Fixed sometimes LCD panel could not be waken up.
1. Added remote support button in network page.
2. Support faster gradient engraving (with Beam Studio 1.2.2 or later).
1. Change “Trace” button to “App” button.
1. Fixed Alert “Cooler off” would not pop.
1. Support diode module
2. Support autofocus module
1. Changed maintain page snapshot to camera, showing current camera view continuously.
COVID-19 continues to affect millions worldwide. Virus prevention materials are getting harder to get, but you can still help by creating face shield and ear savers for frontline healthcare workers, yourself, or your loved ones.
Download our ear saver and face shield designs that are adjusted perfectly for FLUX laser machines. These designs are quick and easy to make, low cost, long-wearing, can be stored and shipped flat, can be disassembled for sanitization, and are reusable.
Continue reading “Reusable Face Shield & Ear Saver That Are Easy to Make with Laser Cutters”